as i ventured back into the archives of my blog over the past year i cried a little bit and laughed a lot a bit. . . it's incredible to have written down and photographed all of the many events that took place this past year. the birthdays and celebrations, the struggles and the fun. many events that i would have long forgotten had i not captured them in my internet home. it's a hoot laughing at the many ridiculously ugly posts i've create yet encouraging to see how far i've progressed. this is what the new years is about, to refresh, recap and recollect. here are several of my favorite posts from 2012.
1. we got married in 2012. so, that's a big deal. WHEN WE WED (part I). WHEN WE WED (part II).
2. i turned 21.
3 & 4. my two favorite outfit posts from this year. ORANGE & MOO MOO & MOCS.
7. this mostly made the cut because my talented husband took these incredible photos. ICED COFFEE & SUNSHINE.
8. our first LIVING ROOM TOUR.
9. the first time I MET MY PEN PAL.
10. BEHIND THE SCENES of my first collaboration with my brother-in-law.
i'm not convinced that 2013 will be able to "one-up" 2012 but here goes. . .
HAPPY NEW YEAR!