we're not too keen on valentines day. . . . not to sound totally cheesy but i spend every day and night with my year round valentine who seconds as a really nice husband. we've never put emphasis on this day (not because we don't 'believe') but because it's just another day (one that's circled with a big heart on our calendar). Josh gets me a fresh batch of flowers to spruce the house up a little bit, i get him some coffee and we call it even. BUT, if you're in the market for a nice little something from your significant other and not sure what to ask for, this is what i would recommend.
1. this ceramic bowl
2. these incredibly hip new clogs for spring
3. a new print to hang during the holiday
4. any of the pouches from Baba Souk
5. my signature perfum, Bulletproof from Tokyomilk
6. a spring scarf
7. pendleton totes always win
8. a dark lipstick, cyber by MAC
i hope love to you all during this love infused month! i hope you dating couples get engaged tomorrow and that all you married ones cuddle up real close. to all you single ladies, keep your chins high and your hearts light.